Ready for a career that supports your success from day one?
- Public Finance Associate
- Construction Attorney
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Attorney
- Government Attorney in Richmond, Virginia
- Commercial Litigation Attorney
- Experienced Attorneys
As a legal ally, Sands Anderson puts our full resources behind attorneys who find inspiration in having a collaborative work environment and the freedom to enjoy life. Over the years, we have gained a reputation for hiring professionals who work intelligently and efficiently — while developing lasting relationships with clients. Our attorneys become an invaluable resource to the individuals we serve and the communities we work in.
In addition to specific employment opportunities, we seek attorneys who desire a lateral career move and already have a book of businesses. The individuals who fit these selection criteria:
- Operate their practice profitably: We’re interested in your ability to successfully grow your books. Profitability and efficiency are more important factors than the specific size of book you may bring.
- Open to exploring opportunities: We’re looking to support attorneys who are determined and driven to succeed. At Sands Anderson, a lateral move doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Appreciate a collaborative support network: Sands Anderson attorneys succeed when they embrace our open-door policies and collaborative work environment. At our firm, we’re not interested in egos — we value empathy, ingenuity, and community.
Think Sands Anderson is the right fit for your career goals?
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218
At Sands Anderson, we provide a comprehensive employee benefits package to full time benefit eligible employees which includes:
- 401K with Firm Matching Contribution
- Smart Phone Allowance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage in the amount of 2.5 times your annual salary
- Malpractice Insurance
- Marketing Allowance and Support
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Medical Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Program
- Paid Parking
- Professional Dues and Continuing Education Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program