Sands Anderson PC seeks a technology savvy, law student to work closely with the firm’s Healthcare Group attorneys and the Director of Marketing to draft legal content for the firm’s website.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integral involvement in the preparation of legal content for the firm’s website.
- Research and prepare materials regarding current and trending issues for blogs, client alerts, and other web-based communications.
Industries and practices for content development will include:
- Medical Malpractice
- Vaccine Injury
- Professional Licensure
The firm will pay for each article that you write on topics that we select.
Writer will be paid via direct deposit as an independent contractor when an article is submitted and approved to post on our website.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will possess strong interest healthcare, medical malpractice, vaccine injury, HIPAA and professional licensure.
- Proven excellent research and writing skills.
- Web writing savvy.
- Willingness and ability to incorporate our firm’s verbal brand style and use plain language.
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus.
Sands Anderson is a drug-free workplacee.
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218