Position: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Business Development
Status: Full time staff; non-exempt.
- Implement firm marketing efforts through direct mail, email and electronic mail database.
- Assist in editing and updating Website content.
- Assist in developing marketing materials for attorneys and practices across the firm.
- Responsible for distributing firm logo and acting as Brand Steward to oversee use of firm image and language.
- Maintaining and updating attorney bios, firm marketing materials
- Responsible for designing/overseeing firm advertising, including online advertising, and maintaining stock photography and text elements in a central location.
- Event coordination; assisting with attorney seminars, community and client events
- Includes: management of invitations, contact databases, scheduling of facilities, preparing event materials, and catering.
- Responsible for maintenance of social media, including blogs, network listings (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Assist in coordination of firm-wide Literacy Initiative outreach activities.
- Assist in development of annual holiday ecard campaign
- Responsible for designing/overseeing firm special publications and proposal components (charts, graphics, covers).
- Distribute press releases for events and news firm-wide.
- Order attorney and staff business cards.
- Order firm marketing and promotional specialty items.
- Maintain firm’s directory listings.
- Assist in vendor payments and marketing budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: 4 year college degree, communications discipline (graphic arts, multi-media, advertising, journalism, marketing communications, public relations) or equivalent training, background and experience.
Experience: Minimum two years of work experience, preference given to work in legal industry.
Required skills: Excellent communication and computer skills with word processing, spreadsheet and PC knowledge; experience with WordPress preferred.
Special Skills: Must be highly organized, detail oriented, able to work well with attorneys, staff and vendors. Ability to interact professionally with clients and potential clients in event settings. Skilled knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and Canva, Emma (or equivalent email marketing system), Eventbrite.
Sands Anderson is a drug-free workplace that offers a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Please submit cover letter, resume and application for employment to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218