Sands Anderson PC seeks a Marketing and Communications Coordinator in our downtown Richmond office to support marketing efforts firmwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and branding marketing materials for individual attorneys, practice groups and firmwide initiatives.
- Edit and update website content, including firm news and updates, attorney biographies and practice descriptions.
- Create and distribute internal and external email campaigns, including regular newsletters.
- Coordinate with attorneys and administration to gather relevant content.
- Distribute appropriate content to clients in a timely manner.
- Coordinate attorney seminars/webinars, sponsorships, and client events.
- Manage invitations, contact databases, facilities, event materials, necessary technology, day-of assistance and catering.
- Design/oversee firm advertising, including digital and print ads and maintaining stock photography and text elements in a central location.
- Maintain firm logo and act as Brand Steward, overseeing use of firm image and language.
- Manage the firm’s social media presence, including maintaining the social media content calendar, planning appropriate postings and promoting news posts.
- Work closely with vendors to manage SEO, SEM, digital assets, attorney photography, print materials, website enhancements and all advertisements.
- Assist in coordination of firmwide Literacy Initiative.
- Assist in development of annual holiday e-Card campaign and distribution to clients.
- Distribute press releases to appropriate media outlets for events and news firmwide.
- Order firm marketing and promotional specialty items.
- Maintain firm’s directory listings.
- Assist in invoicing, vendor payments and marketing budget.
- Work with other marketing team members to assign/manage all tasks in Hive project management software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- 4-year college degree, communications discipline (graphic arts, multi-media, advertising, journalism, marketing communications, public relations) or equivalent training, background and experience.
- Minimum two years of work experience, preference given to work in legal industry.
- Excellent communication and computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Word Press, Canva, and Concep Send (or equivalent email marketing system) required. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, CRM system, Sprout Social, Hive, copywriting and copyediting, Zoom and Microsoft Teams highly preferred.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work well with attorneys, staff and vendors. Ability to interact professionally with clients and potential clients in event settings.
About Sands Anderson PC
Sands Anderson PC is a Mid-Atlantic law firm that guides clients with united support for their complete legal needs. As a consultative ally, we represent businesses, government entities, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, and individuals from our six offices located throughout Virginia and in North Carolina. We are a true team of legal professionals committed to a collaborative and inclusive workplace, as well as well as supporting the economic growth of the communities where we operate.
At Sands Anderson, our support and administrative staff are the backbone of our client-focused service. We appreciate our employee’s efforts and encourage them to grow their careers within the firm. We provide our administrative staff with the technology and resources they need to work efficiently, and leadership who are available to help ensure a collaborative, team-based environment.
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218