Sands Anderson PC seeks a Paralegal to support our Commercial Real Estate team in the firm’s Richmond office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role will service a wide range of transactions and support an active corporate, commercial real estate, and community associations practice.
- Review title insurance commitments and coverages and review and summarize exceptions for potential problems.
- Review surveys.
- Order and review UCC and tax lien search reports.
- Review Purchase/Sale Contracts.
- Review of Commercial Leases, estoppel certificates and SNDAs.
- Prepare HUD statements and maintain closing checklists and timelines.
- Coordinate and organize documents for multi-state and multi-asset transactions.
- Prepare escrow closing instructions.
- Handle annual Registered Agent updates and Corporate filings.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: Experience in corporate and commercial real estate transactions.
Required skills: Excellent work quality and organizational skills. Ability to respond timely and positively. Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and work under deadlines. Exceptional customer service, communication, and computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPDF, and SoftPro.
About Sands Anderson PC
Sands Anderson PC is a Mid-Atlantic law firm that guides clients with united support for their complete legal needs. As a consultative ally, we represent businesses, government entities, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, and individuals from our six offices located throughout Virginia and in North Carolina. We are a true team of legal professionals committed to a collaborative and inclusive workplace, as well as well as supporting the economic growth of the communities where we operate.
At Sands Anderson, our support and administrative staff are the backbone of our client-focused service. We appreciate our employee’s efforts and encourage them to grow their careers within the firm. We provide our administrative staff with the technology and resources they need to work efficiently, and leadership who are available to help ensure a collaborative, team-based environment.
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218