Sands Anderson PC, a dynamic law firm comprised of 125+ top tier assets, is seeking a motivated and savvy Legal Recruiting Coordinator to manage full-cycle recruitment efforts to attract top talent for entry-level, lateral attorneys, and other administrative legal professionals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Human Resources and Recruitment Committee to execute on Firm’s recruitment strategy.
- Work with appropriate hiring managers to assess talent needs; create and update job descriptions as appropriate.
- Maintain and update recruitment content on Firm website and recruitment platforms.
- Source candidates through appropriate recruitment sources, including employment ads, social media campaigns, law school career services, affinity groups, and professional organizations.
- Maintain applicant records, ensure data integrity, and prepare statistics.
- Manage candidate experience by serving as point person for all candidate communications; coordinate interview schedules, travel, and meeting logistics.
- Gather and analyze interview feedback.
- Interact with headhunters and placement agency partners.
- Conduct market analysis.
- Coordinate on-boarding experience and new employee mentoring and support.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of experience; SHRM certification preferred.
- 3+ years of recruitment or related experience in a law firm or professional services firm preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking software preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional professionalism, time management, organizational, and follow-through skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Proven ability to respond quickly and appropriately, “experience-oriented” mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and application to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218