Sands Anderson PC seeks an experienced attorney to join the Labor and Employment Group in any Sands Anderson office location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Sands Anderson PC seeks an experienced attorney with 4+ years of experience to join our Labor and Employment Team. This attorney will specialize in counseling employers and handling litigation for both public and private employers on matters such as: workplace policies, employment agreements, wage and hour law, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, compensation disputes, wrongful termination, leave guidance, COVID regulations, etc.
The attorneys in this group have extensive experience assisting clients with counseling and possess the requisite litigation experience in state and federal courts and in administrative proceedings before government agencies.
- Virginia state bar licensure, other state bar licensure a plus
- 4+ years of practice experience in labor and employment
- Strong academic credentials
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Demonstrated counseling and litigation skills, including state and federal courtroom experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with careful attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to become familiar with firm structure, policies and practices
- Ability to work independently and display initiative, diplomacy, tact and good judgment
- Ability to work well across office locations
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to project a positive and professional image
- Ability to work well under pressure and exude patience
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218