Sands Anderson is seeking a highly motivated, well-rounded, local government savvy attorney to support our Government Group. This role is responsible for supporting the towns, counties, and cities we serve across the state of Virginia in a wide variety of practice areas.
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Virginia bar license required
- Minimum 3 – 5 years litigation and/or general counsel experience with localities or school districts
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Background in public sector, local government practice preferred
- Ability to travel within Virginia to attend local government meetings required
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218