Working manager to oversee and direct assignments in facilities and office services to include, but not limited to:
- Process incoming and outgoing U.S. Mail, Certified Mail, FedEx and UPS
- Handle research of missing packages
- Handle large document copy projects
- Coordinate courier services
- Coordinate office moves and secure furniture when needed
- Manage internal office décor; coordinate cleaning and maintenance services with building management
- Handle scanning projects of mail and closed files
- Use the enhanced technology and equipment capabilities to complete large scanning/copy projects
- Order and stock supplies
- Pay vendor invoices
- Work with staff to move and process closed files
- Coordinate fire and emergency response
- College degree or technical training preferred.
- Minimum five years of work experience in office services, copy services, customer service. Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and computer skills. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPDF, scanning required. Key operator and franking machine operation. Ability to negotiate and coordinate with vendors, office personnel, building management, cleaning personnel, etc. Ability to manage multiple priorities, problem solve and see projects through to completion. Ability to lift boxes and move furniture.
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218