Sands Anderson PC is looking for an attorney with 5-7 years of experience to join our Labor & Employment Team.
The practice involves offering comprehensive labor and employment advice and representation from the Employer/Management side for both public and private entities to include: counseling, training, policy development, contract review and development, litigation, and representation before administrative agencies. Collective bargaining experience a plus.
- Virginia state bar licensure, other state bar licensure a plus
- 5-7 years of practice with significant experience in labor and employment
- Strong academic credentials
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Demonstrated counseling and litigation skills, including state and federal courtroom experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with careful attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to become familiar with firm structure, policies, and practices
- Ability to work independently and display initiative, responsiveness, diplomacy, tact, and good judgment
- Ability to work well across office locations
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to project a positive and professional image
- Ability to work well under pressure and exude patience
- Ability to develop and execute plans to pursue new business and maintain client relationships
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218