Sands Anderson PC seeks an experienced Virginia litigation attorney to join the Litigation Group in our Richmond office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This attorney will specialize in advising and representing corporations, individuals, insurance companies, and self-insured entities in litigation and pre-litigation matters involving the defense of personal injury, wrongful death, policy coverage, product liability, aviation and transportation liability, premises liability, professional liability, fiduciary claims, shareholder disputes, contract actions, creditors’ rights, landlord-tenant claims, environmental claims, and similar areas. The attorneys in this group have extensive trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts and in administrative proceedings before government agencies.
- Virginia state bar licensure
- 4-6 years of practice experience
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Litigation experience in Virginia state courts (federal preferred, but not required)
- Mediation and arbitration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and cloud-based document management systems
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and display initiative and good judgment
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218