Sands Anderson understands how personal and important family law matters are to our clients.
Your loved ones make up your life experiences, your wants and needs, and your dreams and goals — and legal entanglements can often disrupt normalcy and harmony. We appreciate the delicate balance between your legal needs and the emotional and financial impacts on your life. From our perspective, sensitivity to these challenges is just as important as the legal guidance we offer.
Our Family Law & Divorce team provides you with dedicated attorneys who bring over 20 years of experience supporting individuals and families through important life events. Whether obtaining an appropriate level of spousal support or child support, settling emotionally charged custody disputes, dividing assets during a divorce, or advising you on another legal priority, we can support you and your family. We’ll help you obtain the outcomes you seek with care and personal attention, through litigation, mediation, or the collaborative process.
We support your complete legal needs by:
- Listening to your concerns and answering your questions
- Tailoring our legal strategies to the unique needs of you and your family
- Collaborating with you so we always bring your voice into our strategic decisions.
- Helping you identify and mitigate risks before they emerge
- Providing clarity and confidence during often emotional experiences
Our Family Law services include the following:
- Step Parent Adoption
- Spousal Support
- Equitable Distribution (Property Division), including Business Valuation, Professional Practice Valuation, and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation, including Relocation Custody (Interstate and International)
- Modification of Existing Orders
- Military Divorce
- Marital Agreements
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Separation Agreements
Your dedicated family law attorney at Sands Anderson is part of our legal team that includes attorneys with vast experience in related areas that may impact your family law matter, including business law, estate planning, tax and real estate.