“If you go to the Board or partners with a passion, thought, or plan, they will put every resource behind you to make it work.”
At Sands Anderson, we’re not just an accomplished firm — we’re a true team of legal professionals who enjoy being part of a close-knit community. As a result, having the right culture fit matters, so we ensure that the people we hire align with our firm’s values. Because once you join our team, we’re ready to put our full resources behind you. No matter where you are in your career, you can receive the tools and opportunities you need to achieve the professional growth you desire.
Discover the Career Path You Desire
When you choose Sands Anderson for your career, we support your success from day one. Rather than pushing you into a predetermined role or path, we’ll help you define exactly what you hope to accomplish in your career — and then give you the support you need to prosper.
We believe that building a firm environment that supports each employee’s needs and ambitions benefits our clients, employees, and communities. To uphold this goal, we provide:
- Family-friendly policies that include generous short-term disability and the potential for flexible schedules
- Mentoring and guidance that help new and mid-level attorneys define their desired career course
- Diversity-focused recruiting that seeks to find the best candidates from historically underrepresented groups
- Clear advancement opportunities that allow each employee to follow their preferred growth path
Enjoy a Collaborative Environment
As a midsize law firm, we offer our attorneys and staff solid infrastructure combined with the ability to support a complete range of legal needs — without the bureaucracy you might find elsewhere. We maintain an open-door policy that gives you access to both colleagues and firm leaders who share our commitment to the power of collaboration.
You can expect to:
- Work together: Gain knowledge and value from a team that eagerly contributes to shared goals.
- Motivate each other: Work with colleagues who encourage your individual successes without ego.
- Learn from one another: Deepen your abilities by continually improving your skills and receiving constructive feedback.
Find the Freedom to Enjoy Life
We believe that you can only experience your best life when you actually have the freedom to enjoy it. Our firm embraces intelligent and efficient efforts over a culture of sacrificing everything for unreasonably long office hours. While we pursue serious ambitions and are truly here for our clients, we don’t prioritize business over our employees’ health and happiness. We value work-life balance and encourage every employee to be resourceful in their work and their time.