Sands Anderson PC, a Mid-Atlantic law firm, has 20 attorneys listed among the “Top Attorneys in Virginia and West Virginia” according to the 2019 edition of Super Lawyers® Magazine.
2019 Super Lawyers® in Virginia
- In Appellate, Robert B. “Chip” Delano, Jr. is listed.
- In Bankruptcy: Business, William A. Gray and Roy M. Terry are listed.
- In Business Litigation, L. Lee Byrd and Jeffrey H. Geiger are listed.
- In Employment & Labor, Brian G. Muse is listed.
- In Civil Litigation Defense, Matthew D. Green, and Cullen D. Seltzer are listed.
- In Estate & Probate, Bruce L. Mertens is listed.
- In Professional Liability: Defense, Douglas P. Rucker, Jr. is listed.
- In Personal Injury General: Defense, William N. Watkins is listed.
- In Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Ruth T. Griggs is listed.
- In Personal Injury Products: Defense, David W. Hearn is listed.
- In State/Local/Municipal, Margaret F. Hardy is listed.
- In Transportation/Maritime, Terrence R. Graves is listed.
2019 Super Lawyers® in Virginia – Rising Stars
- In Civil Litigation: Defense, David G. Boyce and is listed.
- In Employment Litigation: Defense, Faith A. Alejandro is listed.
- In Intellectual Property, Eric C. Howlett is listed.
- In Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice Madelaine A. Kramer is listed.
- In State/Local/Municipal, David C. Tait is listed.
Super Lawyers Magazine, a publication of Thomson Reuters, sends nomination surveys to a majority of licensed attorneys in Virginia, collects the results and conducts “a detailed research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to the editors. The results of the process are published annually.
About Sands Anderson PC
Sands Anderson PC is a Mid-Atlantic law firm that guides clients with united support for their complete legal needs. As a consultative ally, we represent businesses, government entities, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, and individuals from our six offices located throughout Virginia and in North Carolina. We are a true team of legal professionals committed to a collaborative and inclusive workplace, as well as supporting the economic growth of the communities where we operate.
For more information, visit https://www.sandsanderson.com.