Product manufacturers facing liability, defect, and recall issues must nimbly and strategically address a multitude of complex legal needs.
With decades of broad experience evaluating, investigating and defending legal issues stemming from product manufacture, distribution and sales, we understand that going to trial is often the last – but most critical – resort. We work collaboratively with our clients to structure strategic solutions through all phases of litigation. And if a case goes to trial, our seasoned attorneys will represent you with vigor and dedication to achieve the best possible outcome.
By working with our Product Liability team, you gain thorough legal guidance that puts your best interests first at every step. Before we present a case, we will:
- Completely familiarize ourselves with your business, your guiding principles and your products.
- Develop an intimate, first-hand knowledge on the unique intricacies of your company.
- Collaborate with our strategic network of consultants and experts in nearly every field to offer you a multi-faceted defense.
Our goal is to address today’s legal challenges while helping you protect your future. As your ally, we’ll also advise you on changes you can make to reduce or prevent potential liability claims.
We are experienced in defending a full array of small and large product manufacturers and distributors across varied industries, including:
- Automobiles, aircraft, commercial and recreational vehicles
- Building supply and construction products
- Commercial agricultural and industrial chemicals
- Commercial machinery and tools
- Consumer products
- Medical devices