Sands Anderson PC is seeking experienced attorneys who have a focused portable construction practice.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of six (6) years of construction law experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in drafting and negotiating construction and design contracts and litigating construction claims.
Seeking qualified candidates with:
- Knowledge and experience of bonds, sureties, mechanic’s liens, agreements with financial institutions, stop notices, public contract law, and prompt payment law
- Expertise with regulatory compliance and advising clients during the full course of construction projects
- Experience litigating construction-related claims, including construction defects, delay, cost overruns, bid protests, subcontractor disputes, and products liability
- Familiarity with AIA forms and LEED certification preferred
- Experience defending matters before the Construction Board also preferred
Sands Anderson is an attractive platform for attorneys whose clients appreciate that we provide a full suite of sophisticated legal services at competitive rates.
We encourage candidates interested in working at any of Sands Anderson’s office locations to apply. Remote candidates licensed to practice in states other than VA and NC will also be considered.
Sands Anderson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drugfree Workplace.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sands Anderson PC
Attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1998
Richmond, VA, 23218