Published on: 5/01/2015
Two of 21 listed in Virginia Super Lawyers are also included in the Washington DC Super Lawyers listing
Sands Anderson PC has twenty-one attorneys listed among the “Top Attorneys in Virginia and West Virginia” according to the 2015 edition of Super Lawyers® Magazine, and two are also included in the “Top Attorneys in Washington DC” edition.
2015 Super Lawyers in Virginia
- In Appellate, Robert B. “Chip” Delano, Jr. is listed.
- In Business/Corporate, Brian R. Pitney is listed and has been selected for more than 10 years.
- In Bankruptcy: Business, William A. Gray and Roy M. Terry are listed.
- In Business Litigation, L. Lee Byrd and Jeffrey H. Geiger are listed. Byrd has been selected for more than 10 years.
- In Employment & Labor, C. Michael DeCamps is listed.
- In Civil Litigation Defense, Cullen D. Seltzer is listed.
- In Estate & Probate, Bruce L. Mertens is listed and has been selected for more than 10 years.
- In Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Margaret F. Hardy, M. Pierce Rucker, and Carlyle R. Wimbish, III, are listed. Rucker and Wimbish have been selected for more than 10 years.
- In Professional Liability: Defense, Douglas P. Rucker, Jr. and J. Jonathan Schraub are listed and both have been selected for more than 10 years.
- In Personal Injury General: Defense, William N. Watkins is listed.
- In Transportation/Maritime, Terrence R. Graves is listed.
2015 Super Lawyers in Virginia – Rising Stars
- In Insurance Coverage, Sarah A. Bucovetsky is listed.
- In Civil Litigation: Defense, David G. Boyce is listed.
- In Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, W. Ashley Burgess is listed.
- In Healthcare, Justin W. Ward and Michelle L. Warden are listed.
Schraub and Bucovetsky are also included in the 2015 Super Lawyers Washington DC:
- Schraub is listed in Professional Liability: Defense.
- Bucovetsky is included among the Rising Stars for Insurance Coverage.
Super Lawyers Magazine, a publication of Law and Politics, Inc., sends nomination surveys to a majority of licensed attorneys in Virginia, collects the results and conducts “a detailed research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement”, according to the editors. The results of the process are published annually.
About Sands Anderson PC
Founded in 1842, Sands Anderson PC provides innovative legal solutions to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with top-tier attorneys. Our firm represents businesses, healthcare providers, financial institutions, state and local governments, the insurance industry, and individuals from our five offices located throughout Virginia and North Carolina. Sands Anderson’s shareholders are committed to providing an innovative and inclusive workplace for our lawyers and staff, as well as supporting the economic growth of communities where we operate.
Visit https://www.sandsanderson.com for more information.
Jennifer L. Yeager
Director of Marketing
Direct: (804) 783-6799
Cell: (804) 549-8102
Fax: (804) 783-7291