Sands Anderson PC, a Mid-Atlantic law firm, has 20 attorneys listed among the “Top Attorneys in Virginia and West Virginia” according to the 2017 edition of Super Lawyers® Magazine.
2017 Super Lawyers in Virginia
- In Appellate, Robert B. “Chip” Delano, Jr. is listed.
- In Family Law, Robert W. Partin is listed.
- In Bankruptcy: Business, William A. Gray, George R. Pitts and Roy M. Terry are listed.
- In Business Litigation, L. Lee Byrd and Jeffrey H. Geiger are listed.
- In Employment & Labor, Brian G. Muse is listed.
- In Civil Litigation Defense, Cullen D. Seltzer is listed.
- In Estate & Probate, Bruce L. Mertens is listed.
- In Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Margaret F. Hardy is listed.
- In Professional Liability: Defense, Matthew D. Green, Douglas P. Rucker, Jr. and J. Jonathan Schraub.
- In Personal Injury General: Defense, William N. Watkins and David W. Hearn are listed.
- In Transportation/Maritime, Terrence R. Graves is listed.
2017 Super Lawyers in Virginia -Rising Stars
- In Business Litigation, Faith A. Alejandro is listed.
- In Civil Litigation: Defense, David G. Boyce and Madelaine A. Kramer are listed.
- In Creditor/Debtor Rights, W. Ashley Burgess is listed.
Super Lawyers Magazine, a publication of Law and Politics, Inc., sends nomination surveys to a majority of licensed attorneys in Virginia, collects the results and conducts “a detailed research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to the editors. The results of the process are published annually.
About Sands Anderson PC
Founded in 1842, Sands Anderson PC provides innovative legal solutions to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with top-tier attorneys. Our firm represents businesses, healthcare providers, financial institutions, state and local governments, the insurance industry, and individuals from our five offices located throughout Virginia and North Carolina. Sands Anderson’s shareholders are committed to providing an innovative and inclusive workplace for our lawyers and staff, as well as supporting the economic growth of communities where we operate.
Visit https://www.sandsanderson.com for more information.