FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RICHMOND, VIRGINIA (August 15, 2017) — Sands Anderson PC is pleased to announce that twenty lawyers have been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Sands Anderson PC would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- L. Lee Byrd – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Municipal
- C. Michael DeCamps – Litigation – Labor and Employment, Employment Law – Management
- Robert B. “Chip” Delano, Jr. – Insurance Law, Appellate Practice, Litigation – ERISA
- C. Thomas Ebel – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Benjamin W. Emerson – Real Estate Law, Municipal Law
- Terrence L. Graves – Transportation Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Matthew D. Green – Insurance Law
- Margaret F. Hardy – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Bradford A. King – Education Law
- Michael T. Marr – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Edward J. McNelis, III – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Bruce L. Mertens – Trusts and Estates
- George R. Pitts – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Douglas P. Rucker, Jr. – Corporate Law, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- J. Jonathan Schraub – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Cullen D. Seltzer – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Daniel M. Siegel – Municipal Law, Litigation – Municipal
- Roy M. Terry – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- William N. Watkins – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Douglas A. Winegardner – Admiralty and Maritime Law, Litigation – Insurance
About Sands Anderson PC
Founded in 1842, Sands Anderson PC provides innovative legal solutions to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with top-tier attorneys. Our firm represents businesses, healthcare providers, financial institutions, state and local governments, the insurance industry, and individuals from our five offices located throughout Virginia and North Carolina. Sands Anderson’s shareholders are committed to providing an innovative and inclusive workplace for our lawyers and staff, as well as supporting the economic growth of communities where we operate. For more information, visit https://www.sandsanderson.com.