Liz White, our Community Associations team leader, is co-presenting How to Protect Yourself and HOA from the Neighborhood Sociopath, on October 25, 2018.
HOAleader.com, a national online publication for homeowner associations, is hosting this webinar. Liz contributes to HOAleader.com and has presented this webinar several times. It remains one of their most popular topics.
- The basics about sociopaths and persons with antisocial personality disorder and why their behavior is particularly destructive in a community association
- Common types of sociopaths, along with what motivates them
- The sociopaths you may encounter as a board member based on real-life examples, such as an owner who’s a member of a sovereign citizens movement and doesn’t recognize any authority, including your HOA
- Tips to help you tackle the difficult task of identifying sociopaths, whether they’re owners or fellow board members
- Practical information to help you respond constructively to the actions of sociopaths you can’t ignore, including things you should be especially concerned about in dealing with sociopaths
- Information you can use to protect yourself and your HOA
- And much more!
Visit HOAleader.com to register for the webinar.
Liz leads our firm’s national Community Associations industry team and works in our Williamsburg, Virginia office. She is widely regarded as a thought leader in this industry and is a frequent speaker at CAI (Community Association Institute) events on topics relating to community association law. She is a regular contributor to publications such as www.HOAleader.com. Liz teaches a class on community association law at William and Mary Law School, which is the only one of its kind in Virginia and one of only a handful nationwide.
Liz is co-presenting the webinar with Timothy O’Connor who is the regional executive director at FirstService Residential in Williamsburg