RICHMOND, VIRGINIA (August 21, 2018) — Sands Anderson PC is pleased to announce that 23 lawyers have been included in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Sands Anderson PC would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to 2019 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- L. Lee Byrd – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Municipal
- C. Michael DeCamps – Litigation – Labor and Employment, Employment Law – Management
- Robert B. “Chip” Delano, Jr. – Insurance Law, Appellate Practice, Litigation – ERISA
- C. Thomas Ebel – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Benjamin W. Emerson – Real Estate Law, Municipal Law
- Terrence L. Graves – Transportation Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Matthew D. Green – Insurance Law
- Margaret F. Hardy – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Bradford A. King – Education Law
- Michael T. Marr – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Edward J. McNelis, III – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Bruce L. Mertens – Trusts and Estates
- Brian G. Muse – Employment Law – Management
- Brian R. Pitney – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Real Estate Law
- George R. Pitts – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Douglas P. Rucker, Jr. – Corporate Law, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- J. Jonathan Schraub – Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Cullen D. Seltzer – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Daniel M. Siegel – Municipal Law, Litigation – Municipal
- Roy M. Terry – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- William N. Watkins – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Elizabeth L. White – Litigation – Real Estate
- Douglas A. Winegardner – Admiralty and Maritime Law, Litigation – Insurance
About Sands Anderson PC
Sands Anderson PC is a Mid-Atlantic law firm that guides clients with united support for their complete legal needs. As a consultative ally, we represent businesses, government entities, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, and individuals from our six offices located throughout Virginia and in North Carolina. We are a true team of legal professionals committed to a collaborative and inclusive workplace, as well as to supporting the economic growth of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit http://www.sandsanderson.com.