Our global economy is ever-evolving and businesses are connecting across international borders. To keep up with this dynamic environment, you need ongoing, judicious guidance that prepares and protects you for the road ahead.
Sands Anderson’s International Business team has years of experience leading international businesses toward the opportunities and legal outcomes they desire. We have provided diligent, informed support to numerous U.S.– and foreign-based companies seeking to drive business growth across international borders. Our team is ready to support your success forming a company in the U.S. or abroad, addressing immigration law matters, or any other legal priorities.
In addition to our vast legal experience in international business, our attorneys have a keen awareness to the cultural differences and needs that arise in different countries. We understand that the rules and regulations of one country don’t necessarily apply in another. Our goal is to guide you through these cultural nuances, so you can thoroughly address your business objectives with forethought and care.
Our international business attorneys regularly advise clients regarding:
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Formation of U.S. as well as branch offices and subsidiaries abroad
- Immigration law matters
- International investments, both inbound and outbound
- Licensing as well as protection of intellectual property in the U.S. and abroad
- Litigation and arbitration proceedings
- Sales and any other business transactional agreements
- Sales representatives and distributorship agreements
The Law Firm Alliance
Sands Anderson is a member of The Law Firm Alliance, a network of renowned, full-service business law firms. These member firms operate in the NAFTA region, as well as all major countries of Europe. The Law Firm Alliance allows our firm to provide legal advice in international transactions across North America and Europe.