Sands Anderson’s Government Relations & Lobbying team is here to legally guide you across an array of services and business goals.
Conducting business in today’s environment means frequently navigating state and local regulations, policies, and new legislations. Each one can significantly impact the operations and costs you must meet in order to guide your business, non-profit, or profession to success.
Our goal is to help our clients come out ahead, so we believe in working efficiently and proactively to address their needs. Keeping up with ongoing legal momentum outside of your operations can become challenging. Roadblocks such as disruptive legislation and delayed permits and licensing can be major operational hindrances. At every step, we can provide the thorough support that helps you meet your business needs and navigate government relations.
Our team of talented government relations professionals can support you by:
- Lobbying legislators, the Governor’s Cabinet, and other decision-makers
- Anticipating and monitoring legislative and regulatory developments
- Assisting with procurement procedures and obtaining state contracts
- Dealing with state administrative boards to obtain and maintain professional licenses
- Advocating your concerns before state regulatory boards
- Promoting deregulation of industries and preventing new regulations that would negatively impact business
- Providing organizational support for new banks and representing them before the SCC, FDIC and Federal Reserve
- Providing a wide range of public relations and promotional services
Over the decades, we’ve gained considerable experience working with an array of businesses and professional groups, such as:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Construction companies and contractors
- Doctors, pharmacists, and other health care service providers
- Insurance carriers
- Licensed insurance agents and other professionals
- Local governments and agencies
- Non-profit organizations
- Professional liability companies
- Trade associations